Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 May, 05:45
Part of the discipline of information war is never giving the enemy material to fire back at you. Carping about your own side in negative ways, moaning about the personalities on stage, or whinging about the world not running to your timescale — none are helpful to the cause, even if personally cathartic.

Early encounters with the trolls taught me what they like as troll food, so I have avoided cooking that up. Now by their behaviour I can see how they are ravenous and desperate. Starvation eventually weakens the enemy propaganda actors into uselessness.

Vibing high serves both yourself and the greater cause.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 May, 05:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Somehow I was able to remain active on Twitter this last week and already encountered a few that I've blocked. I use to rarely ever block anyone and don't have anyone blocked on AU right now. Before the purge, engaging trolls was sort of my thing so needing to adapt there like I did here. Total loop.

I appreciate the wisdom Martin and hope you have a nice day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I have only 2 blocked here and after multiple chances for both I couldn't allow them access to my energy anymore, one hurt me deeply the other was hurting my friends.
08:47 AM - May 06, 2022
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 May, 03:21
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I'm sorry Serah. I don't know how. I really enjoy your encouraging and considerate posts. You have good artistic taste too!

(Sorry for the late response BTW)

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
06 May, 03:32
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I don't like to block people if I can help it, however I am a firm believer in keeping toxic people at arms length because the company you keep rubs off on you in small ways. I couldn't keep letting these two sour the joy I experience here. So for now, until they have time to heal what's hurting them, we get along better apart and that's ok. 😊