Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Part of the discipline of information war is never giving the enemy material to fire back at you. Carping about your own side in negative ways, moaning about the personalities on stage, or whinging about the world not running to your timescale โ€” none are helpful to the cause, even if personally cathartic.

Early encounters with the trolls taught me what they like as troll food, so I have avoided cooking that up. Now by their behaviour I can see how they are ravenous and desperate. Starvation eventually weakens the enemy propaganda actors into uselessness.

Vibing high serves both yourself and the greater cause.
05:45 AM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 May, 07:11
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸธWell said Martin!!! TY!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
06 May, 11:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
06 May, 09:00
Well said.

KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
06 May, 10:01
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Hey Fren :) ๐Ÿ’–

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 May, 09:00
โ€œTroll Foodโ€. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

(as far as I am concerned...coined by Martin Geddes)

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 May, 08:49
Such a wonderful, much needed reminder for me, Martin! Thank you!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 May, 08:46
Boom! Nailed it...

Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
06 May, 08:45
You Nailed it! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
06 May, 08:42
๐Ÿค—Absolutely Martin!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 May, 08:23

Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 May, 05:53
Somehow I was able to remain active on Twitter this last week and already encountered a few that I've blocked. I use to rarely ever block anyone and don't have anyone blocked on AU right now. Before the purge, engaging trolls was sort of my thing so needing to adapt there like I did here. Total loop.

I appreciate the wisdom Martin and hope you have a nice day!

Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
06 May, 08:47
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I have only 2 blocked here and after multiple chances for both I couldn't allow them access to my energy anymore, one hurt me deeply the other was hurting my friends.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
06 May, 05:48
Love it!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 May, 05:46
good advice