Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 May, 06:37
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I feel exactly the same! What a sense of family and patriotism! I love our patriot family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
06 May, 06:21
Right back at ya! Pepe lives matter so much more than we know! God bless! For all the children!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Johnson @LJohn33
06 May, 05:45
❤️🇺🇸🐸🍿Ditto! We have all learned so much, and loved so much on here... I believe we are all one, and will find each other after the storm. Thanks to all for the teachings, the memes, and the giggles. Prayers for everyone, until we are united again.

Bee Saved @BSaved
06 May, 05:41
If it is to be it is up to me

see you good folks on the other side❤️🙏

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 May, 05:36
They can take the net down, but anons always find a way to get the truth out.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Nothing.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
06 May, 04:50
nice! you made me KEK🙂

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
06 May, 01:04

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 12:13
Oh my gosh, please pray for me during that time. It will be VERY difficult for me to endure that time without all of you. I really hope I can get through it. You guys came into my world when I really needed you and I love you all so much for giving me strength, praying with me, teaching me, sharing with me, laughing with me, dealing with my doubts, fears, confusion and yes with hope too. I pray we will all be together when the storm is over and will be praying for all of you and your loved ones. May GOD protect us all.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
06 May, 02:58
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏🏻 I feel the same way.

We are STRONG ! We are READY !

'God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.' ~ Psalm 46:5

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 May, 12:01
KEK😂🙏🤙

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
05 May, 11:55
And we will all find each other on the other side! Our family will still remain, through whatever is to come, and I believe we will all come back together at some point.