Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 May, 03:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Celine Dion: "her " niece !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 May, 11:57
The sacrifice of their child was the payment for their fame

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
07 May, 10:19
Nevada Musk

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
07 May, 02:38
😓😓😓
It's normally their first born

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
07 May, 12:10
Trudeau’s brother.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 08:35
I thought of Dean Martin Jr's son that was married to the ice skater, Sylvester Stallone's son died, Eric Clapton's son, then the ones that whose parent's died . . . it is really horrible that people would trade in a family member for money.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
06 May, 08:23
This is terrible, and hurts my heart so much!
God please protect the innocent.😞🙏🏽

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
06 May, 06:52
They have to sacrifice something they love or kill someone in order to get in return. There's a movie called American Satan it's on Showtime. The guy from Game of Thrones (Samwell Tarley) is in it and covers how it works when making deal w the evil one.

Angel Mother @AngelMother
06 May, 06:29
Having lost a son (27) seven years ago this month and knowing the pain of loss so well, this just sickens me to the core.😢🤬

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 08:37
In response Angel Mother to her Publication
I am so so sorry for the loss of your son. Please feel my love . . . you will be in my prayers.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 May, 01:58
including [their] very souls unless [they] repent before that last breath.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
06 May, 12:28
So very sad, to lack the love a parent should have for their child. How does that happen?

Diana DJT @Diana
06 May, 12:26
They also invert the gender of their child instead of sacrificing them. I think that is why we see so many of the stars children becoming transgender, I mean this is child abuse, they use MK Ultra too. It is all so demonic 👿👹🔥 they need prayers 🙏🏼

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 May, 12:23

Olaf Koll @OlafK
06 May, 11:27
pact with the devil

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 May, 11:00
I remember a video you posted awhile back ,a young musician, you said something about "i wondered when he would be approached" He talked about how he had to give them a name, he said he gave his name, he also said that he wasn't feeling good about any of it. that they promised him fame and fortune,i gathered that they told him he could name anyone.... That has never left me, probably never will, so crazy what people allow. I know that most people don't do anything unless it benefits themself. WHO is requesting these sacrifices? to "Get in".... I suppose it is all very Biblical.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 May, 10:40
In my opinion, the only things that aren't terribly sad about this post are the timestamp & video duration.🥺

💧1050🦅💫🇺🇸💞
Think NK.
Think Nuke stranglehold.
Think logically.
Timeline.
Plan.
Are you awake?
Q
>>922843
Stand strong.
Patriots together.
Q
🧐💧
🧐Sacrifice of President Trump & Q Team in 💧 & sacrifice noted in VK's post & in video
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

💧105🙏🦅💫🇺🇸
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.
Q
🧐 Death & sacrifice in post & video and 💧

💧501🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸
P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
_ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>
Q

💧15🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country.

PS, Soros is targeted.

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 May, 10:46
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧51🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH
🧐Those absolute finest people that are willing to sacrifice noted in 💧 & sacrifice noted in VK's post & in video
🧐💧

💧6🔥
Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
https://qalerts.net/?n=6

🧐CONTINUED👇

Nunya Business @AAug22
06 May, 10:38
Cain and Able
Ted Kennedy and John Kennedy?
https://www.washingtonian....

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 May, 10:27
💔💔💔

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 May, 10:27
The Devil's requirement.
Abortion, Morning after pill, same intent, same outcome.
Fooked.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 May, 10:11
Literally
Makes me sick

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
06 May, 10:08
It may be a blessing in disguise for these children who die. The life they have to live to be in these famous families is torture. These people are sick and need our prayers!

Ann Holden @Amandpms
06 May, 09:41
Sacrifice comes in many different colors...
Look at how many of their children (identify) as Trans. Look at Chaz Bono.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
06 May, 09:35
So sad and so evil!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 May, 09:10
And yet most good people sacrifice for their children. I cannot even imagine 💔 my heart breaks.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 May, 09:03

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 May, 09:02
The fame monster is so evil. I lived in LA and as much as acting or playing music etc could be fun, I always thought fame would suck. Why would anyone crave all that intrusion? It would be the worst! But these monsters love their attention. It is beyond comprehension the lengths they might go to get it.

Storm Rider @StormRider
06 May, 08:56
Key Word: Sacrifices

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
06 May, 08:26
fuck em . thats what they doing now and all are apart of it . trying to breakbup families pushing drugs on america got them trapped in these matrixs making them have money issues its all about breaking up the family. been planned for a while . stay woke . and not the fake woke like alot

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 May, 08:26
I don’t think we’ve caught up yet with the pain and sorrow humanity has carried In the recess of its consciousness.

TS 10:50>15

Attached is part of answers section

1 of 2