Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
It's heavy upon us all in so many different ways. I Love You all so much. To continue each day is overcoming a battle in itself, that fact that so many do and have for so long is proof that God is with us, for anything worldly could not go on under such weight.
08:05 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 May, 10:47
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
AND His joy is REALLY our strength. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 May, 10:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
05 May, 11:46
it must be nice to be so positive. im jealous.

06 May, 10:42
In response reaper myer to his Publication
🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
05 May, 11:07
Let this song, combined with your words Jason, bless all✝️🕊️❤️🙏

Thank you Father,
I won't forget all of Your mercy
All of Your grace that is poured out on me.
Amen🙏

https://youtu.be/jJAuF-GK0...
David Leonard-"I will wait" Lyric Video - YouTube

all rights belong to the owner. No copyright intended

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 May, 11:00
💖 Amen to that 💖

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 May, 08:52
Love you too brother . . . sending a bear hug!!

05 May, 08:56
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank You. Its appreciated. God is so Good to us. ❤️🙏❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
05 May, 08:47
I love you Jason. Thank you for seeming to write just what I need to hear. Today has felt so heavy, I had a meeting and felt dizzy and a bit sick to my stomach...maybe just dehydrated, but am still feeling the weight.😕❤️

05 May, 08:49
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Hold your hands up and give it to God ask HIM to fill that spot with HIS ever replenishing Grace, You will feel it.🙏🕊️🙏

Lysanne anon @lysanne
05 May, 08:45
thanks.. needed that

05 May, 08:46
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
All Glory to God Sister.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 May, 08:41
I love you Brother, You have dug me up from my own grave..

God, ordained it...

05 May, 08:44
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I was just the vessel HE chose my brother. You Are THAT important to HIM. I Love You Very Much and You are My Brother.