Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 May, 02:45
Iโ€™ve spent a lot of time at sea. You canโ€™t fool me about the curvature of the earth.

Ive experienced refraction many many times.

If thereโ€™s another way to explain refraction so it makes sense, I still have yet to see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
05 May, 04:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
10 Challenges For Flat Earthers - YouTube

I can't count how many people have asked for another one of these, and I figured it's been quite a while, so why not mock the flatties one more time? In this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 05:23
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Wow Nana doesn't know the science of all this but I sure as hell know a smartass when I hear one.

He has a long history with flatearthers! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Great questions, however.
05:35 PM - May 05, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 07:11
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
It sounds like they dont get along at all.๐Ÿ˜‚

05 May, 07:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nope!