Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
This is not the right way. Blocked. If she apologize, I'll unblock.

Don't need negative energy. Life is full of negative energy and I'm here to learn and share knowledge with Frens, not to argue.
04:55 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 May, 02:27
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
These come to mind:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 May, 02:08
Anonup family is everything ❤ all of you ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 May, 11:22
It was same for me, "I need Your help desperately Jason", not me look to God, all need to remain organic and true to what they are called for, then it was "Fuck You", and a block. I forgive her and understand how hard this is, but I won't sit back and watch our family be harassed and brought down. It is not Gods' Way and it is not how we all individually, by the Grace of God, got to where we are now. Through Christ to Our Father, and those who hold a candle burning at both ends tend to feel the heat. May God continuously place peace and balance within us all by way of The Holy Spirit, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 11:29
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
She needs break from Internet. Blackout would suit her well.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
17 May, 10:28
eesh……..

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
06 May, 04:03
I blocked her a few days ago. No one is here to be bullied and belittled. I hope she finds what she is looking for.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 May, 02:31
i told you she was a stupid POS FAKE ASS PAYROIT. BYE BYE BITÇH

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
05 May, 09:20
I had a bit of a run in with her today too. Tl:Dr she said something about AU above Twitter and I concurred. I praised this community and all the love and respect we have. Which I thought was a good thing but she immediately lashed out at me for not doing enough or siding with her enough (she called me hoss😋).

I have a Malignant Narcissistic father. I can smell a massive ego from a mile away and my soul has a massive, nauseating aversion to large egos. She is definitely one.

I come here from 4chan where you can verbally abuse each other with no limit. I always think of it as the fight club of social media. But I'm not here to argue with anyone. On the contrary. I'm here to connect with those who are of love and light and respect and know the truth and wish to share and spread it. Not to be chastised by a patriot/truther/maga/anon who want to pretend she single handedly woke the masses with the white hats by her side.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 May, 08:41
I’m here for the positive vibes & that is what your account has. In this crazy battle AU is a sanctury, I’ve been quietly unfollowing accounts that no longer resonant. I remember Lauren from Twitter & her intensity is way too much for me.

Scat ling @scatling
05 May, 07:40
I don't want to "pile on" to anyone. People have to learn for themselves. I will say that I also come to AU for the positive energy, spiritual rejuvenation and to generally get recharged. Don't post much, but learn or use it as a stepping off place to investigate whatever seems interesting, but mostly just as a place to sort of "relax" with like minded people. I follow interesting posters, but was ready to unfollow L. because of the negative vibes - yet appreciated the sharing and decoding of military posts. Reached out, and got blocked, so the decision was taken out of my hands. My post can still be found on my home page. Am not interested in becoming a "team" with orders and a leader. Been there done that (veteran). I talk real world to people about what is really happening. Do not have a twitter or facebook account.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
05 May, 07:09
I told her to quit having mental breakdowns on here everyday and that she had a dirty mouth and she blocked me. i don't cussing people and threatening them is teamwork. i love your posts!!

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
05 May, 06:43
I don’t like anyone picking on Johnny. I look forward to your posts everyday

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 May, 06:44
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
Thank you. I try to post interesting posts, posts that make you think, but also I like replies, as a lot of times they are pretty interesting and it pushes you to look forward and expand the knowledge.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 May, 06:11
ME TODAY I AM DONE WITH WHAT EVER IT IS .......................

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 May, 09:18
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I appreciate this post.
She was complaining about me being a vet and how I should know teamwork and I should help her.
When I did at least comment or repost, she never reciprocated by reposting any of my posts. No harm no foul, I do not always post stuff that others like. But for her to not repost it showed me self centeredness and egoism. I am a relatively quiet and easy going person, so I just did not get her point. Thank you, Mary.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
05 May, 06:01
this has been going on for years w her. literally. don't let it get to you.

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
05 May, 06:00
Yeah im not sure whats up with Lauren Bradly. I had to unfollow her yesterday for the same issue. She got really rude even though I was totally nice.
Weird though

laura rosario @Lauracr
05 May, 05:59
I unfollowed her awhile ago I couldn't take her constant negativity

laura rosario @Lauracr
05 May, 05:59
I unfollowed her awhile ago I couldn't take her constant negativity

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
05 May, 05:56
Anon is for information and gathering like-minded people...
I have 3 rules of my own to follow:
1. I don't follow many, I choose who I follow
2. I don't share a lot, many times conversation is already going, so I comment, otherwise, this platform becomes echo chamber
3. Always encourage people
If you are so worried about likes, reposts, followers etc Go back to Twitter Facebook or anywhere else. Realize we see you, we hear you, we appreciate you. Cut out the pity party and join the real fight, instead of distancing yourself from the group.
That is just one Anon's oppinion.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
06 May, 03:01
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
I could no longer take her abusive bullying and called her out earlier today…she blocked me 🙄 boo hoo

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 May, 10:32
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Beware of fake Maga Patriots like her 👍🏻

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
05 May, 05:44
I wasn’t here for the drops in real time so had to try and quickly catch up. Every day I learn something new. Appreciate both of you posting super interesting things. Sometimes I think people super active on social forget that many of us work offline. Many I know don’t even have social accounts. There is never a good excuse for bullying - glad you stood up for yourself. Keep up the good work! WWG1WGA

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 May, 05:39
WOW! Very Wierd!

America First @Realdeal
05 May, 05:38
just weird 🤷🏼‍♂️

America First @Realdeal
05 May, 05:38
just weird 🤷🏼‍♂️

Par Nelli @Parnelli
05 May, 05:37
❤🐸

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
05 May, 06:14
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I feel you.
Good Vibes sending your way
#SaveTheChildren
WWG1WGA

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
05 May, 05:23
I had a boss that led to everyone but me quiting, I was about to leave, then he was replaced. He didnt see a need to operate "in a good way". Its not much better when hes not the boss.
On AU we all have our stress n frustations, but most are at work to handle them "in a good way".

Hi Lauren
Love your good works, may you hear n see God's guidance to follow them "in a good way".

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 May, 05:19
I'm sorry I don't have the space for such negative nastiness...as someone else said...we ALL have stuff going on in our personal lives...but NONE of us is better than the other. If I don't comment or like...most times it's nothing personal! I didn't think that was our goal here anyway??? I truly hope she gets in a better head space. :(

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 May, 05:19
I'm sorry I don't have the space for such negative nastiness...as someone else said...we ALL have stuff going on in our personal lives...but NONE of us is better than the other. If I don't comment or like...most times it's nothing personal! I didn't think that was our goal here anyway??? I truly hope she gets in a better head space. :(

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 May, 05:13
I agree! We need positive encouragement! We are dealing with our own issues in our own lives and most of us receive Tremendous support and encouragement from our Anon Fam! Many of us only receive Validation for what we know to be TRUE, here on AU!! Let’s not take that wind out anyone’s Sail! WWG1WGA is REAL! ❤️🇺🇸

Vibes are REAL, let’s keep them escalating and manifesting!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙌

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 May, 05:13
Sent your Pack down Soldier! take five relax get some
R&R For A Few Days
Its ok! It's all Good
U Can't Fight The War Alone Remember?
Fog Of War!
We R here to Help!🙏✌️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 May, 05:09
Johnny, I sent you a DM.