Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 May, 04:55
This is not the right way. Blocked. If she apologize, I'll unblock.

Don't need negative energy. Life is full of negative energy and I'm here to learn and share knowledge with Frens, not to argue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 May, 11:22
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It was same for me, "I need Your help desperately Jason", not me look to God, all need to remain organic and true to what they are called for, then it was "Fuck You", and a block. I forgive her and understand how hard this is, but I won't sit back and watch our family be harassed and brought down. It is not Gods' Way and it is not how we all individually, by the Grace of God, got to where we are now. Through Christ to Our Father, and those who hold a candle burning at both ends tend to feel the heat. May God continuously place peace and balance within us all by way of The Holy Spirit, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
She needs break from Internet. Blackout would suit her well.
11:29 AM - May 17, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 May, 11:31
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
There are many loops one can get trapped within and forget their way out.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 11:33
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
True. You need balance in everything.