The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 01:19
Oh Yes PLEASE!!!!
BREAKING πŸ”₯

The Supreme Court Justices of the United States have been assigned 24-hour Military protection.

The guise is that the Justices need protection due to the Roe vs. Wade decision that is impending.

That is false.

The β€œleak” which occurred this past week, regarding the SCOTUS opinion to overturn Roe vs. Wade, was fake.

This was designed to distract the Left from the REAL decision that has been in front of the court:

The 2020 General Election.

Within the next several weeks, the SCOTUS will be overturning the 2020 General Election, due to massive fraud in every single state.

You have been watching a movie.

I hope you enjoyed the most important time of human history.

It’s coming to an end 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
05 May, 02:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Whoo whooo. I pray that this is the case!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Thats makes 80 million of us Val... LOL Something is coming, I can feel it...Keep the vibes high girl.. We are almost there...πŸ’žπŸ™
02:26 PM - May 05, 2022
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it