The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Oh Yes PLEASE!!!!
BREAKING πŸ”₯

The Supreme Court Justices of the United States have been assigned 24-hour Military protection.

The guise is that the Justices need protection due to the Roe vs. Wade decision that is impending.

That is false.

The β€œleak” which occurred this past week, regarding the SCOTUS opinion to overturn Roe vs. Wade, was fake.

This was designed to distract the Left from the REAL decision that has been in front of the court:

The 2020 General Election.

Within the next several weeks, the SCOTUS will be overturning the 2020 General Election, due to massive fraud in every single state.

You have been watching a movie.

I hope you enjoyed the most important time of human history.

It’s coming to an end 😏
01:19 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
05 May, 02:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Whoo whooo. I pray that this is the case!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 02:26
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Thats makes 80 million of us Val... LOL Something is coming, I can feel it...Keep the vibes high girl.. We are almost there...πŸ’žπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
05 May, 02:10
I pray you are correct. We'll not have a country to rebuild in November if we don't get things turned around right now.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 02:17
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Completely agree, which is why I posted it, it's all too coincidental, first the "Leak", then the Rally movie being shown and now this from my fellow Anon friend....??? PRAY Tina, PRAY!
We need this to all come out... πŸ™πŸ’ž

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 May, 02:00
Woo Hoo!!!!! Praise the Lord! πŸ™β€οΈ

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 02:11
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I'm praying this is all true. You know, I have a good vibe about it, as soon as my friend sent it I was right in the middle of reading about our Boss showing the 2000 Mules movie at the rally tomorrow, how is that for divine timing??.. I just had to share...

I am praying so hard this is all coming together as it feels like it is... How many coincidences before it's mathematically impossible..??πŸ‘ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ™