Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
06 May, 04:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ORBS ... I have lots of photos and videos on orbs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 May, 04:39
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I setup an infrared camera in our Tiny ... this orb showed up, was there for at least 6 hours

06 May, 04:25
Is this why the food distribution centres are being destroyed?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 May, 07:21
the Q board has spread....farrrr and wide...

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
05 May, 07:18
"Giza Complex" and "ANKH" ................. That's it?!?!

05 May, 07:08
Hmmm ❤️✨️

05 May, 07:14
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
My very first stained glass creation ...

I sit under this window everyday at my desk in our tiny home on wheels :)

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
05 May, 07:16
So does me seeing 1:11 4:44 5:55 and two licenses plates with 999 today have anything to do with this??

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 May, 06:18
Bingo!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 May, 01:36
1/3

Red Edge @Rededge
05 May, 05:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Red Edge @Rededge
05 May, 05:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
05 May, 01:24

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 May, 01:11
❤️ this one

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
05 May, 06:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Mahalo! I bookmarked them a few yrs ago on another pc. Just found the link for this one!

https://www.greatawakening...

Wasn't aware of the DSMP deepstatemappingproject.com
ones. Mahalo 🤙🤙

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
05 May, 07:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
yeah i have that one! i have three lol but that one is my favorite!

arba happihr @arba
05 May, 01:09

05 May, 01:12
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😂😂❤️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 May, 07:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
lol

05 May, 12:57
Found these, i got a lot to go through ❤️✌️

05 May, 03:36
😂🥊

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 May, 06:04
the Ley Line Map is cool.