The Mac @TheMac
04 May, 10:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 @Blaine13
Hi Mac or a Fren
Urgently looking for post on ivermectin dosage, its going to close friend for cancer, dr bs not working.

Prayers ..
10:50 PM - May 04, 2022
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
05 May, 04:34
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
All possible dosages and drug forms may not be included here. Your dosage, drug form, and how often you take the drug will depend on:

your age
the condition being treated
how severe your condition is
other medical conditions you have
how you react to the first dose
Drug forms and strengths

Generic: Ivermectin

Form: oral tablet
Strength: 3 mg
Brand: Stromectol

Form: oral tablet
Strength: 3 mg
Dosage for parasite infection in the intestinal tract

Adult dosage (ages 18–64 years)

Typical dosage: 200 mcg/kg of body weight taken as one dose. Most people won’t need more than one dose.
Child dosage (ages 0–17 years)

For children who weigh 33 pounds (15 kg) or more

Typical dosage: 200 mcg/kg of body weight taken as one dose. Most children won’t need more than one dose.
For children who weigh less than 33 pounds (15 kg)

It has not been confirmed that this drug is safe and effective for use in these children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
05 May, 04:35
In response The Mac to his Publication
Senior dosage (ages 65 years and older)

Your liver may not work as well as it used to. This can cause your body to process drugs more slowly. As a result, more of this drug can stay in your body for a longer time. This raises your risk of side effects.

Dosage for parasite infection in skin or eyes

Adult dosage (ages 18–64 years)

Typical dosage: 150 mcg/kg of body weight taken as one dose.
Follow-up treatment: You’ll likely need follow-up care from your doctor and additional rounds of treatment with this drug. Your doctor will decide when you’ll receive your next dose of ivermectin. You may be treated again in as few as three months.

Child dosage (ages 0–17 years)

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
04 May, 11:51
ThankQ
All the Quick responses, good vibes.
I have a box, 12mg bought from India n will order more.
ThankQ
God bless the frens!

Dawn Awakening @DawnOfTheAwakening
04 May, 11:33
Sending prayers your way 🙏 My niece is only 2 years old and has a terminal brain tumor 😭 she has just finished her 3rd round of chemo and it's not working very well. I keep trying to get them to think outside of the #BigPharma & the medical establishment box but they trust when these greedy doctors say that they're isn't much else they can do. Chemo is putting her little body through absolute Hell, it's so sad 😢 Her parents love her and are desperate to save her but just aren't trying to consider unconventional treatments. Absolutely heartbreaking to watch, especially knowing full well that the doctor's most likely do not have that little angel's best interests at heart 😞

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
05 May, 04:32
In response Dawn Awakening to her Publication
❤️🙏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 May, 11:20
I have been pulling up dandelions by roots and drying them out. Make tea with them.
Also I read that cancer can not survive in a alkaline body. Change diet. I wish I had know all of this when my mom was still alive.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 May, 11:13
I am not a medical professional either.
I just love reading about alternative healing.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 May, 11:11
I had seen something about food grade hydrogen peroxide for the big C . . . also apricot pits, dandelion products, cbd oil, black seed oil . . . tell them to listen to healing 432 frequency music on YouTube. I just heard that berries, especially blackberries are good for lung health, elderberry . . . . try juicing with lots of healthy fruits and vegetables and keep PH in the body alkaline . . . I will pray for them.
Get the book The Cancer Solution by Robert O Young. It has recipes and food charts to help. Sending love Patriot. You are a good friend.

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
04 May, 11:11
My brotherwas on 32 mg of IVM given to him by Americas Frontline Doctors. My physician currently carries it, but only at a 20 mg dosage. A little low dosage in my opinion, but better than nothing!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
04 May, 10:59

Dwight Knapp @kad784
04 May, 11:02
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Some posted it earlier for us in Canada who can not get it from a so called medical professional source.