Gail ONeill @Gailsu
29 January, 10:02
All the truths are going to shock the non-believers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
White Hat @aShulamite
01 February, 11:05
In response Gail ONeill to her Publication
The easiest to see and understand of all the 911 videos I have seen. Even the most obstinate left side, most gullible normie can not deny the evidence of the fake plane as shown in this video.. Incredible that the entire world saw a CGI plane, believed it was real and believed it sliced through that building. We ALL went for it. Well, not all Hutton Gibson, Mel Gibson's dad, called BS Day 1. DJT questioned it. All I said was "why were so many cameras trained on that building at all those different angles right when the plane hit?" It made no sense to me but I did not pursue the matter. Pity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
I myself was in disbelief at first also, how could someone not see a tower, then as things started coming out, I started questioning everything, to the point of visiting it the next week. The evil left use citizens as pawns, they do not care who they hurt for their gains. Yes, it was a pre-planned structured demolish. They took money out on gurneys as bodies in ambulances, and don't forget the billions of dollars went missing the day before. The ironic thing, was that day, 9/11/01, 9am, The president was supposed to announced nesara/gasara. Thank God for Potus, he enacted it.
10:24 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response White Hat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CTMAGA2020 in this post can reply
Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
02 February, 10:26
In response Liberty 4All to his Publication
One thing that will be forever burned in my brain, is the rat traps all around the area, big as an 18 wheeler tire. I of course asked what it was, the rats were eating the people, Unbelievable. Maybe that is an option in Gitmo.