Gail ONeill @Gailsu
All the truths are going to shock the non-believers!
10:02 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gailsu in this post can reply
Chris Illich @amazingreality
21 February, 05:42
In response Gail ONeill to her Publication
WOW - thank you for this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
18 February, 01:19
I believe it was not what we were lead to believe. I haven't heard what the explanation of the planes that had people on them that died. Where did they go? Were there planes involved at all?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gail ONeill @Gailsu
18 February, 06:39
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
I saw a video and will try to remember where I found it. But it was a female flight attendent who did some major investigation and said those planes landed and the people who made calls were reading scripted messages and that they were most likely taken to hangers where they were killed.

Anne Green @Anne72
18 February, 11:05

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
02 February, 10:29
HolyCow rewatched wing go behind building and out otherside

02 February, 10:23
Wow best statement 'aluminum would crumble. if it hit reinforced steel building'

02 February, 10:14
someone get this to lying McConnell and MTG

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Gayle WWG1WGA @woerzoneg
02 February, 09:02
thank you so much for posting this. I have said for years that the wings would fold up like paper . we work in the steel industry and anything that hits a steel beam that's made out of aluminum will crumple .#WWG1WGA

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
02 February, 01:40
I watched all the evidence on this after it happened, it made me so angry. Shared with so many others and they believed THE TRUTH !

Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
02 February, 01:39
I totally missed the second one too! Wow... sharing... 😊

Death Angel @DeathAngel
02 February, 01:03
wow, this is great for the normies.

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 February, 12:51
this is more likely what a plane would do if it flew into a building starring steven adams lol
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 February, 12:47
https://www.the-sun.com/ne...
planes arent very strong per say as they have to stay as light as possible... no way it can penetrate a solid building so clean

Leonard Kerns @Sandblaster
02 February, 12:13
Watch the upper wing and watch how you can see through it and see the smoke. THIS MAKE ME SO MAD. ALL THE LOST SOULS. ALL THE TORE APART FAMILES. ALL THE SUFFERING THEY CAUSED. Hang all those involved, no mercy. Let them suffer for eternity in hell being punshied. Thank you GOD for making a hell for this kind of unhuman behavior. May the Bush name become a curse word.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
01 February, 11:39
Fascinating. I won't say I was a truther from day one; I think my skepticism probably started more like a year or two after the events, but this information takes me deeper down the 9/11 rabbit hole than I've ever been.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
01 February, 11:39
Inside job. Marvin Bush was a principle in the company providing security for the Twin Towers. The Bushes. Time for the world to know. This was known to be CGI, and no one caught this except this individual. A terrorist attack by those in power in our own government. There will be justice. #POTUS19

White Hat @aShulamite
01 February, 11:05
The easiest to see and understand of all the 911 videos I have seen. Even the most obstinate left side, most gullible normie can not deny the evidence of the fake plane as shown in this video.. Incredible that the entire world saw a CGI plane, believed it was real and believed it sliced through that building. We ALL went for it. Well, not all Hutton Gibson, Mel Gibson's dad, called BS Day 1. DJT questioned it. All I said was "why were so many cameras trained on that building at all those different angles right when the plane hit?" It made no sense to me but I did not pursue the matter. Pity

Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
02 February, 10:24
In response White Hat to her Publication
I myself was in disbelief at first also, how could someone not see a tower, then as things started coming out, I started questioning everything, to the point of visiting it the next week. The evil left use citizens as pawns, they do not care who they hurt for their gains. Yes, it was a pre-planned structured demolish. They took money out on gurneys as bodies in ambulances, and don't forget the billions of dollars went missing the day before. The ironic thing, was that day, 9/11/01, 9am, The president was supposed to announced nesara/gasara. Thank God for Potus, he enacted it.

anon anon @Qcolorado
01 February, 05:10
OMG great catch!!

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
01 February, 03:40
This proves that the brown building is in fact in FRONT of the towers(not behind). so that part of this 'find' is incorrect. however I believe bombs brought down the towers.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
01 February, 05:28
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
may i ask what the circle means? thank you

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 February, 03:24
I didnt believe it when I watched it that morning. Hubby said. NAHHHH Darlin'. I said Nahhh Darlin'. They just imploded those buildings. He came to believe and thats when I started my DIG. Here I am 20 years later STILL DIGGING...... 🤪🤪🤪

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
01 February, 11:50
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
A shame you have to still be digging at all.

I make no bones about the fact that I am very unhappy with our president. By that I mean our real president, not that *thing* calling himself president.

Trump could've brought the whole diseased corrupt temple down a hundred times over. Instead we get this mysterious "Plan" that seems like it's never going to end. I have yet to hear a convincing argument about why total DECLAS couldn't have happened in his first four years and why it can only happen NOW amidst a terrifying national crisis.

He should've released everything on day one.

Gray 359 @Gray359
02 February, 09:09
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
I was sitting there watching it happen and my first thought was why are they imploding them. That's what it looked like so that's what came to mind.

Msterri ... @Msterri
01 February, 03:22
The people behind it (inside job) and the alleged detonation due to explosives need to be exposed. What I don't like seeing is people that are "truthers" that deny that 911 and say it was a hoax. Or that a plane did not actually hit the Pentagon. 100% sure the Pentagon was hit. I actually have a close friend that was working in the Pentagon when it was hit, but worked in an inner ring and was not hurt. Another friend of mine actually saw from the highway the plane hit the Pentagon and wrote at length on what she saw after it happened on Facebook. Some of my family live in that area so I know.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 February, 03:35
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
No plane. Missle. have it from high up.

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
01 February, 03:44
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Best evidence if no planes is a documentary called 911 decade of deception. its on youtube. 2 hours long but it proves that there were ZERO planes.

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
31 January, 07:24
The JFK TO 9/11 a rich man's trick documentary was a great video. AN EYE OPENER! If you havent seen it, you might want to give it a go. Mounds of information. Long, but well worth it. Actually priceless!

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 February, 03:33
In response Tamie Mason to her Publication
actual name of documentary is what ? thanks.

Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
30 January, 12:39

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
30 January, 12:30
Wow! Right in front of our faces this whole time. Truly unbelievable!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
29 January, 10:27
Wow ... this is beyond irrefutable evidence ... unbelievable.