Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
02 February, 10:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 February, 10:07
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
BEST video I have seen today!

Don't miss it, Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
I didn't get it. Is goldstein juan o savin? they sound similar. What does the wwe have to do with all of this?
10:19 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ArmourProtected in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
02 February, 11:01
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
Many peope think Juan is actually JFK Jr. I am 100% convinced that JFK Jr. is alive based on all of the research that I have done over the years. This video shows us that Trump called for the Insurrection Act and that the Military is in control right now. Notice that everyone that Goldstein defeats in the video has nWo on his clothing. nWo = New World Order. I could be way off on this next one, but Goldstein came back after disappearing for many years. Think Mirror. Golstein is a mirror for JFK Jr, who disappeared for many years and is the person who actually defeats the NWO.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 February, 10:20
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
Just be patient; I think a lot of us are going to be surprised.

Juan O Savin = 107

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
02 February, 10:25
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Trust me, I am trying. God did not bless me with patience and it's getting harder by the day. LOL