Creating our future.

Creating the future.
03:43 PM - May 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
04 May, 07:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
04 May, 05:53
this is how we do it

(read it in song form, please)

😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 May, 05:19
Nikola Tesla walked around the places he wanted to enter 3 times before entering. If you only understood the power of the 3, 6 and 9 you would have the key to the universe. The power of the 3,6 and 9 so saying something 3 times might manifest it more easily 🙏

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
05 May, 07:54
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Fascinating! I didn't know he did that!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 May, 05:04
Time to crank up the vibes from "positive" to "transcendent"

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 May, 05:03
C = 3 X 3.
Q 333.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 07:43
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Walky Talky code for preppers to save battery power and communicate

Get on every 3 hours for 3 minutes on channel 3.
Heard that today.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 May, 03:19
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
VK had a “C” too. 🤔

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 May, 05:00
Visualize, Manifest 😊🙏🤍

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
04 May, 04:39
That’s how you

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:35
Careful :)

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 May, 01:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
. 😎

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 May, 08:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Betelgeuse

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 04:30
Say it x3!

That is a great idea!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
04 May, 04:27
I've been vibing Big time.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
04 May, 04:27
Do I need to click my heels together three times as I am saying this? 😃

David Treciak @scifiwriter
04 May, 04:21
My feeling is that this mess will be over by the end of the year. In the meantime, the white hats are focused on building the infrastructure of the new United States of America that will result in a new economic system and a Constitutional Republic government. The military Special Ops forces continue to clean up the corruption that infests every institution, making arrests and holding tribunals under the provisions of the state of emergency Trump declared. All this goes on as the population continues to learn just how evil and depraved the politicians and corporations they once trusted really are. Those of us who already know are being distracted and entertained with decoding comms, Durham's turtle paced investigation, and bits & pieces of information that give us a glimpse of what the future holds. If we were really waiting for the normies to catch up with us before the white hats could unleash their plan, don't you think the MSM outlets would be covertly taken over as provided by EO

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 May, 04:17
God created my future and Im sure its going to be so much better then I can even imagine!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 May, 03:59
DAYDREAMS TO REALITY

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 May, 03:49
💚🌟💚