Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 May, 03:43
Creating my future.

Creating our future.

Creating the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 May, 08:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Betelgeuse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 May, 01:52
. 😎

SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
10 May, 02:02
YASS!!!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
10 May, 01:21
5:5, VK. 😎🍿

https://twitter.com/LoriLi...

Olaf Koll @OlafK
10 May, 03:13
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
😁she goes crazy

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 May, 08:41

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
10 May, 02:34
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Old school vibes. 😎

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gregg Allman - Midnight Rider (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Gregg Allman performing “Midnight Rider” (Remastered) from the new Deluxe Edition of 'Laid Back'. The 2 CD and digital versions feature 26 bonus tracks + the...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 May, 08:39

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 May, 11:26
Hahaha!💫💫

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
05 May, 01:22
yeah, for Christ sakes we don't need Lori Lightfoot coming out again!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 May, 01:05
hahahahhaa

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
06 May, 08:58
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Always go to see you Patriot.
🔶LET’S RIDE🔶

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
04 May, 11:34
Break free

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 May, 11:25
😳😬?

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 May, 08:59

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 May, 08:59

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 07:50
It really does work, just look at how the universe just out of the frickin blue arranged for Nana to meet with Juan O Savin.
Sometimes it is not instant.

Powerful stuff be careful.
Here >>>>> I know you have seen this.
Help manifest this every night at 8:09pm central group manifest for going on last 2 yrs.

https://www.canva.com/desi...

Not Important @Notimportant
04 May, 07:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
a "plane" window 👈🏻
& the writing just disappeared as i was reading & it was just the window & then writing came back 😳🤪😂

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
04 May, 07:50
😁❤️

NEO ONE @Neo
04 May, 07:48
Lol

arba happihr @arba
04 May, 07:45
BeetleJuice (Soundtrack) - The Banana Boat Song (Day-O) HD - YouTube

Day-o, day-oDaylight come and me wan' go homeDay, me say day, me say day, me say dayMe say day, me say day-oDaylight come and me wan' go homeWork all night o...

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
04 May, 07:36
even the gummi bears...
2:43 > 6:18
3h 35m

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
04 May, 04:55
WWG1WGA

Law & Physics @physics171
06 May, 10:32
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
"BEETLE JUICE, BEETLE JUICE, BEETLE JUICE"

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
07 May, 01:20
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

04 May, 04:48
BTW betelguese is dim as fook! Something coming?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 May, 05:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Betelgeuse is pale? The entire sky looks like a white milk film.., Almost like someone is preparing the biggest movie screen ever! I mean every morning we take our walk I don't see blue anymore.. I literally see pale teal or very light milk blue. Also the stars at night are dimmer than usual, I have to admit!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 May, 05:23

04 May, 04:44
The future seems like a lot of open source and decentralization. Hard for puppets to exist.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
10 May, 02:23
Yeah...their puppeteers are getting pretty apparent, too.