Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 09:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
04 May, 11:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Monkey in the middle 5809. drop #589 ? Site being attacked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 11:31
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
still don't know what 589 is?

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
i found this an interesting coincidence
12:22 PM - May 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FrankieGQ17 in this post can reply
Losetoshi 793 @Losetoshi793
04 May, 04:59
In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication
Always nice i lf people rebrand others findings.. 😆

https://twitter.com/Loseto...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 May, 04:11

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 May, 03:50
spaceBalls:
may the Scwartz be with you
😂

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
04 May, 04:07
In response LeLe John to her Publication
And also w you , straight to the Moon 🌚😂

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 May, 02:56
There are no coincidences.
*not a simulation

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 May, 02:40
If we do indeed live in a simulation then I hope we are being pulled out soon! Because I do believe there is so much more out there, that humans have no idea about yet! MATRIX was a documentary? How about Avatar? If we are in a simulation these are obviously not our real bodies... Waiting for us outside the sim? @vincentkennedy

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
04 May, 05:11
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I wholeheartedly believe this is only the beginning of a major phaseshift of energies from dark to light , w multiple
events unfolding in the future , I pray for it, we must keep the faith !