Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 May, 10:34
Juan has only asked me to take down one post on Twitter.

There was a reason.

Shock is coming to the world. You’ll be alive to witness it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
04 May, 12:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Juan's been a little bit of a dream dasher in a way. First, he said the earth was not flat, and the other day he said that there's no such thing as time-travel. As far as flat earth- I don't what exactly is up there but I don't think we've ever landed on the moon, and I don't think the earth is a sphere- it's a realm in my opinion--whatever that is- endless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sha Chilen @shachilen
Supposedly, the earth is toroidal.
05:38 AM - May 04, 2022
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by shachilen in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 May, 03:24
In response Sha Chilen to her Publication
Check out the book from Olaf Janseen's voyage to Inner Earth (The Smoky God, or A Voyage Journey to the Inner Earth)

He explained on his death bed where he was for 2 years. He was sent to the mental institute when he tried explaining to others WHERE he has been. WE are literally the dome above another world. Inner Earth about 300 miles below us are whole cities, covered in gold, everything is giant down there, animals, plants and the people, talk about 14 feet! It seems the atmosphere and electrical charges down there are leading to the extreme length of lifespan as well. Giants exist! Under our feet!

There is a hole entrance on the North Pole, all satellites are in a perfect circle around the pole, ask yourself why.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 May, 03:18
In response Sha Chilen to her Publication
EARTHS MAGNETIC WAVES