Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Juan has only asked me to take down one post on Twitter.

There was a reason.

Shock is coming to the world. You’ll be alive to witness it.
10:34 PM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
LongbowAK @LongbowAK
06 May, 10:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Until someone significant goes to jail, it is all meaningless. No justice no peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 May, 10:46
of course you are suspended over there . so I cant find or even look for it over there. is that the post that took you down? Will it really shock us? At this point if something unseen happens to or with Trump then I will be shocked, I have gone over other scenarios ,like the pope,biden,jfkjr, blah blah none of those will effect me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
06 May, 10:44

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
06 May, 10:42

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
05 May, 10:08
Some of us probably won't be shocked since we've known for a while but I can't wait to see the reaction from the peeps that thought I was crazy! Can't wait to say welcome home!

SUZANNE BAXTER @PoppyCrock
04 May, 07:41
I can Feel something BIG incoming...aside from last night's X-Class Flare!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
04 May, 07:21
The rise of Atlantis 🤷‍♀️

Miss Pepe @MissPepe
04 May, 07:10
Operation shock and awe

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
04 May, 07:14
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Uh huh... Whatever

Carmina Smith @gamma1
04 May, 04:14
Will we still be alive *after* we witness it?? and will 90% be in the hospital *from* witnessing it?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
04 May, 03:53
🙂 Doq, tell Juan I said Hi! I've been listening to him since 2018. ;)

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 May, 02:28
X

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
04 May, 10:05
@doqholliday I remember a few posts about you taking your family to the 4th of July fireworks at Mt. Rushmore in 2020. Then you abruptly cancelled because “someone” was no longer going to attend (or make an appearance). Could this be the post you’re referring to?

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
04 May, 02:14
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
They don't call you 'Modern Missy Misses Nothing" for nothing...

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
04 May, 10:03
what was the tweet about?

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
04 May, 09:57
I've been waiting all my life to be a witness to this shock and be ALIVE!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 May, 09:08

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
04 May, 08:33
was it the picture of the hideout island for Jr? It was some time ago and well before i took screenshots…

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
04 May, 05:21
im gonna go out on a limb and assume we at AU probably got it figured anyway.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 May, 02:20
Doq you always keep me thinking. 🤔
#NCSWIC

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
04 May, 02:13
🍭

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
04 May, 03:18
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
⚠️ Pfizer ................

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 May, 01:59
#17 timestamp. Thanks Q!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 May, 01:25
can you put it on here? Did you say this to Juan....

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 May, 12:48
A little hint goes far nowadays--if people that have 1 month
to live, will live to see it--stomp once, 5 months to live
stomp twice

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
04 May, 12:43
Even if Im 70, lots dropping dead! Who knows when its your time?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 12:37
Well Nana sure as heck hopes that I will, I didnt dredge thro all these Earth suits to miss it now!
Hoping God will reward us for sticking til the end and allow it!
Greatest Story Ever Told

If not well I have died quite a few times before.😎😏😇🙏💜

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
04 May, 12:12
Juan's been a little bit of a dream dasher in a way. First, he said the earth was not flat, and the other day he said that there's no such thing as time-travel. As far as flat earth- I don't what exactly is up there but I don't think we've ever landed on the moon, and I don't think the earth is a sphere- it's a realm in my opinion--whatever that is- endless.

Sha Chilen @shachilen
04 May, 05:38
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Supposedly, the earth is toroidal.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
04 May, 07:42
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Debunking a flat earth
Antipodal Flight Route: Jakarta–Bogota
https://flatearth.ws/jakar...
Jakarta & Bogota are a near antipodal pair: the opposite points on Earth’s surface. We can fly from Jakarta in any direction and arrive at Bogota after traveling a similar distance, irrespective of the direction we leave Jakarta.
Any flight between an antipodal pair has a similar duration even though the different flights have different directions. This fact is only consistent with spherical Earth and cannot possibly be explained if Earth is flat.
For example, on a flat Earth, the flight route of Jakarta–Hong Kong–New York–Bogota is almost a straight route between the two locations. Meanwhile, the Jakarta–Sydney–Auckland–Santiago–Bogota route involves a massive detour, and it should take much longer than the aforementioned straight route. However, contrary to what is expected in the flat Earth model, both routes have a similar flight duration.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 12:06
Nana has certainly learned patience in this lifetime, pretty sure every life but ONE before this one was
"LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD"

Nana will surely give Juan O Savin credit, with all the shit that he knows and has been thr and seen, still the patience of Job, not sure that I would have been that patient all those yrs.

When I hear him tell these stories I can feel the pain from the things that he has lost and the things they have specifically done to him.

https://www.crosswalk.com/...

Danny James @DComposer07
04 May, 12:01
Juan O Savin?

Danny James @DComposer07
Juan O Savin?

Danny James @DComposer07
Juan O Savin?