Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 03:30
How many Anons here are from the Future (and not even aware of it)?

Some had dreams and could remember. Some had a feeling/vibe, but can not fully grasp it, yet they are aware and looking for the right direction. Those who remember are helping those with the vibes. Collective consciousness.

What "The Great Awakening" really means? Remembering the future, but laso the past (the past that has been removed from the official books). The past from the last Reset. The past that we can't allow to repeat again. Break out from loop we're trapped in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I have no idea. I just had an ether dream when I was 6 or 7 from when I was having my tonsils out that had a lot of symbols that are relevant to today. I saw a photo in my 20s of a Prince who probably wasn't even born yet and I can't figure out how I saw it. I have always felt energy and it actually helped me to save my Uncle from a suicide attempt 20 minutes away from my house. It is a long story. I can drive by an area or building and get really bad feelings. I have no idea why GOD woke me up because I feel things so deeply and much of this journey has been very painful. All I know is as that little girl having an either dream I was treated so badly by the person putting me to sleep. I thought my parents were having me killed and felt so alone. In the dream I know Jesus was with me. I know he got me through many difficult times and if there is anything I can do for Him, I will.
11:50 PM - May 03, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it