dawny haswell @darktolight2022
03 May, 08:34
On a good note my first grandson was born last week after lot's of health worries with his mam i now a nana of 3, 2 girls 1 boy over the moon it has been a stressful few months lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Congratulations. I can definitely appreciated the angst and the concerns. Just had 2 new grand babies about 3 months ago. A lot of prayers went up for the babies and their moms. Right now is NOT safe for momma's to be having babies. I'm glad he's healthy and I hope you have lot's of fun with him.
08:50 PM - May 03, 2022
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
03 May, 08:54
In response Made In America to her Publication
I agree totally they had a huge fight to get him home they just wanted mum & baby to stay there for a week i told my son to grow some balls & stand up to them so after 2 days he piped up & got them home it was a nightmare x

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
03 May, 08:59
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Yeah, they wanted to keep my little grand daughter because she's RH Neg. They just wanted to "run test". Yeah right!!! Told my son, there's no reason to run test because she's RH Neg, get her home and stop playing with these idiots. They just wanted to more time to talk the parents into giving her vaccines, telling them the baby would suffer adversely being RH and not getting her newborn vaccines on top of that. I said the longer you give them, the more time they have to build a case against you, GET HER OUT OF THERE. They did.