dawny haswell @darktolight2022
On a good note my first grandson was born last week after lot's of health worries with his mam i now a nana of 3, 2 girls 1 boy over the moon it has been a stressful few months lol
08:34 PM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
03 May, 08:57
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
God's Blessings! Congratulations to all. Stay safe and healthy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 May, 08:58
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
thanks xx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
03 May, 08:50
Congratulations. I can definitely appreciated the angst and the concerns. Just had 2 new grand babies about 3 months ago. A lot of prayers went up for the babies and their moms. Right now is NOT safe for momma's to be having babies. I'm glad he's healthy and I hope you have lot's of fun with him.

03 May, 08:54
In response Made In America to her Publication
I agree totally they had a huge fight to get him home they just wanted mum & baby to stay there for a week i told my son to grow some balls & stand up to them so after 2 days he piped up & got them home it was a nightmare x

LQve Trump @LoveTump
03 May, 08:48
Beautiful boy
God bless

03 May, 08:48
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
thanks xx

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
03 May, 08:44
congratulations!!!!!

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
Thanks xx

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
Thanks xx

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 May, 08:42
Congratulations - he is beautiful!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 May, 08:37
precious! God's true blessing is a sweet little grand baby! enjoy...they grow way too fast!

03 May, 08:39
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
yeah my oldest granddaughter is 5 next month i feel so old haha i still have 3 of my own babies at home but they growing up so fast 1 just started his first job lol x

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 May, 08:35
Blessings OVERTAKE YOU!