LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I got some big news today. 3.3 years of hard work (+7 beforehand to lay foundation) on a specific thing just came to fruition with a YUGE #levelup result. Hard work pays off frens. I’m celebrating with my family today.

#levelup vibes
04:28 PM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Bentley Now Here @BentleyNowHere
04 May, 06:27
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
LHA - just saw this. Congratulations and well done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 May, 06:33
In response Bentley Now Here to his Publication
Thank you Bently! 🙏🏻💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
04 May, 10:02
❤️CongratulationsLHA!

04 May, 10:07
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Thank you Courtney!!!! 🙏🏻💫🤗✨

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 May, 08:54
Congratulations friend! 👊🏼

04 May, 09:28
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Thank you friend! 🤗💛🙏🏻🤜🏻✨🤛🏻

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

04 May, 09:28
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Utmost thanks!!! 🤗💛✨💫🙏🏻

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 May, 01:47
congrats!!!!!!

04 May, 01:50
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Thank you vriend! 💛💫🙏🏻🤗

LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 May, 01:34
Congratulations!
Love you!😘💫🍾🥂

04 May, 02:42
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Thank you so much LCA!!!! Love you too!!!
💖🙏🏻✨🤗

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
04 May, 01:12
so happy for you !!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 May, 11:44
💖Congratulations ligtheartanon. Can you share what the good news relates to? I'm just a curious Anon.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 May, 11:44
💖Congratulations ligtheartanon. Can you share what the good news relates to? I'm just a curious Anon.

hope saxton @Scribe11
03 May, 08:53
So very happy for you! It sounds like a dream come true.

04 May, 12:26
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Thank you Hope! 🙏🏻💫💛
It’s a 3d dream come true. My 5d dreams accompany it in my ‘off’ hours.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 May, 08:51
MANIFESTATION

04 May, 12:23
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
🤜🏻🔥🤛🏻

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 May, 08:48
🥰😍✨ Congratulations 💖Beautiful Sweetness💙😍🥰✨ I am SO very :)😃Happy😃🥰 for YOU! 🙏God Bless You & Much Love💕👏Awesome Job on Leveling UP 🔝!

04 May, 12:34
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Thank you so much KiKi!!! 🤗💕🤜🏻✨🤛🏻
✨🙏🏻✨ You inspire me with your leveling up, your a beam of utmost radiant light! 💖🤗💫

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
03 May, 08:19
😍

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 May, 07:52
⭐Congratulations!

03 May, 07:55
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Thank you so much!!! 💛💫🙏🏻

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 May, 07:46
Sounds amazing, congratulations! 😊

03 May, 07:55
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Thank you friend!!! 💛🙏🏻💫✨

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 May, 06:00
WOW & congratulations and how very exciting!! I love hearing great news in our AU family! ❤️

03 May, 06:04
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Thank you Kimberly!!!!! 🙏🏻 May our AU family continue to be blessed & encouraged through the light in each & every one of us!!!! ✨💫✨💛

Susan Rae @Susanrae
03 May, 05:56
Sharing joy with you for the great blessing that's come your way!

03 May, 05:59
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Thank you so much Susan!!! Cheers!!! 🙏🏻💫 May these blessings emanate back outward tenfold to all Patriots!!!! ❤️

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
03 May, 05:50
congratulations ✨

03 May, 05:57
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
Thank you Friend, Amiga, fellow Patriot! ❤️🙏🏻☺️💫🤜🏻🔥🤛🏻

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 May, 05:49
That is Awesome! Congratulations to You!

03 May, 05:55
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Thank you Elizabeth!!! 🙏🏻✨💛✨💫☺️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 May, 05:49
Wonderful news - and obviously very deserving! Congrats!

03 May, 05:54
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you so much Laurel!!! No matter how hard I work, I never feel like I deserve anything but I’m floating on cloud 9 all the same!!! 🙏🏻☺️❤️

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

03 May, 05:36
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Thank you so much Lo!!!! I miss & love you very much friend!!!!! ✨🍑❤️🙏🏻✨

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 May, 05:27
Good for you, that's great! 👊

03 May, 05:37
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Thank you kind land surveyor friend!!! It means a lot!!!! 🤜🏻🔥🤛🏻💛🙏🏻✨☺️

03 May, 05:23
Whoa, a VK share for little ol’ me personal victory?!? How did I get so blessed. ❤️🙏🏻
Thank you @VincentKennedy , for that & 28 million other things that I’d like to compress into one giant burst of appreciative light, back to you & all the great Patriot family here! 🤜🏻🔥🤛🏻

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 May, 04:39
Congrats Love 😁👊💖💖

03 May, 04:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thank you so much Benna!!! 😁❤️🙏🏻✨🤗

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 May, 04:35
Awesome! Congrats!!

Faithful sowing always pays off eventually

03 May, 04:39
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Thank you so much Elihu! I never expected to see the result I’m seeing. I just kept at it with those ‘seeds’ with my head down focused & my heart up appreciative to God, so this vibes really nice! It’s so true!
🙏🏻💫🤜🏻🔥🤛🏻💕

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
03 May, 04:31
Congratulations Patriot! 🎉🎉

03 May, 04:33
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Thank you so much Laura! 💕🙏🏻💫☺️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 May, 04:31
Congrats!

03 May, 04:34
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Thank you so much Lenor! 🙏🏻☺️🤜🏻✨🤛🏻💕