LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 May, 03:19 (E)
VK is not talking abt their HAARP, it's haarp - aka the gridcrew/Blue rays, acting as the antenna receivers/TESLA towers holding the NEW pwr grid WW where we are stationed, for these incoming G-amma Hz to be disseminated. Why the team were extensively traveling WW w/ our activated DNA for that purpose for GAIA, as many blue rays (w/ a span for miles w/ our energetic field on the field, & can even be beyond when requested for the support of rainbow ships/star family above + Mother GAIA to spread the codes; why GAIA is always bringing on her wind/vortex force for the team on the move) like Q+...we (the Oraphims-builder races) are also activators to wake up the other collective volunteers/humanity.

Family of Rays (Gridworkers/GKs-Energy Cleanup:Repair Crew): https://youtu.be/U9HtZFb_V...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
Whenever I see the chemtrails I think of Revelation 6:14 "The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."

I forget who it was that said "They will know by the skies."
10:57 PM - Mar 22, 2023
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PeQQy 222, click on at the bottom under it