Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Had a conversation today, discussing social media, especially places like this. Places where you don't really know who you are talking to. Some people say it's just one big LARP, full of military, bot farms, 3 letter agencies, AI/MIC, rogue paramilitaries, etc. I believe there are others just like me. You will always get an authentic answer from me. I may not know the answer to a question, but I will always admit that. I'm here to learn. I'm here to connect with like souls. I'm here so that I can try to make sense of the world around us. Be authentic, be brave, guard your heart and soul. Peace be with you.
01:39 PM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
04 May, 08:39
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You are not alone. Human here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 May, 08:41
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Yay! Have a beautiful day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
03 May, 02:47
I also appreciate the feeling of comfortable friendship here on AU. Feels like "we are family" 💕

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 May, 02:26
Peace is the prize! Striving daily to live in peace and thanking the Lord for the peace He has granted.

04 May, 08:03
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
So sweet! I wish my dog and cat would get along like this!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
03 May, 02:04
Amen..same here.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
03 May, 01:55
hi.. our cavapoo looks like your pic.. her name is Ginger, of course. i call her Jenni or Jen Jen.. she is such a sweetheart.

03 May, 02:11
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Awwww, ours is named Penny, she's a beautiful copper colored Australian Labradoodle, who at 2 years weighs 30 lbs. Just looking at her makes me smile! Great to meet you and give your Jenni a hug from me!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 May, 01:50
🙏❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 May, 01:49
Aptly put.

MAGA_ GIRL_TN @MAGA_GIRL_TN
03 May, 01:43
Well Said!!!