Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 May, 01:39
Had a conversation today, discussing social media, especially places like this. Places where you don't really know who you are talking to. Some people say it's just one big LARP, full of military, bot farms, 3 letter agencies, AI/MIC, rogue paramilitaries, etc. I believe there are others just like me. You will always get an authentic answer from me. I may not know the answer to a question, but I will always admit that. I'm here to learn. I'm here to connect with like souls. I'm here so that I can try to make sense of the world around us. Be authentic, be brave, guard your heart and soul. Peace be with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Peace is the prize! Striving daily to live in peace and thanking the Lord for the peace He has granted.
02:26 PM - May 03, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 May, 08:03
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
So sweet! I wish my dog and cat would get along like this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 May, 09:40
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Wish my two cats would. The male gets aggressive with her and she is intimidated. Always trying to watch out for her.