Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 May, 01:39
Had a conversation today, discussing social media, especially places like this. Places where you don't really know who you are talking to. Some people say it's just one big LARP, full of military, bot farms, 3 letter agencies, AI/MIC, rogue paramilitaries, etc. I believe there are others just like me. You will always get an authentic answer from me. I may not know the answer to a question, but I will always admit that. I'm here to learn. I'm here to connect with like souls. I'm here so that I can try to make sense of the world around us. Be authentic, be brave, guard your heart and soul. Peace be with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
hi.. our cavapoo looks like your pic.. her name is Ginger, of course. i call her Jenni or Jen Jen.. she is such a sweetheart.
01:55 PM - May 03, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dawn95 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 May, 02:11
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Awwww, ours is named Penny, she's a beautiful copper colored Australian Labradoodle, who at 2 years weighs 30 lbs. Just looking at her makes me smile! Great to meet you and give your Jenni a hug from me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
03 May, 02:20
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
hi. yes. the cavapoo and labradoodle look similiar.. the tail of the cavapoo curls whereas the labradoodles tail is like a flag going straight back... our little gal is 20 pounds and is a cuddle bug... she has brought myself and my husband sweetness in this last year.. God bless you and yours.