P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
02 May, 01:53
Elon now controls what use to be [their] biggest bullhorn. [They] #Fooked . 😎🍿

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 May, 02:18
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
QUESTION: Lets talk about Elon. I know he is/was a bad guy. He talked about brain implants and all kinds of bad shit...much like Klaus Schwab. He is said to not be very smart and not own Tesla..much like Zuckerburg. SO I would love to hear peoples thoughts on Musk. He certainly cant be too stupid..he is sending up satellites. so black hat flipped to white? I HOPE SO or we are in big trouble...with all those satellites going up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 May, 03:27
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
We were told that we're watching a movie, so nothing is as it seems. That could mean Musk is a double who replaced the real one (good actors make good movies), or he's working with the white hats. Doesn't really matter as long as we win in the end.

02 May, 03:31
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Agree...but I really dont think hes a clone.....I think he is working with white hats. Some are saying he is a clone.

02 May, 03:41
At this point, literally anything is possible. I never thought I'd say this, but he could be an Elon Musk who time traveled here. I just watched a video about Trump being a time traveler that showed evidence there are at least 3 Donald Trumps. Tesla invented the technology and John G Trump worked with him. There's so much stuff im just learning about and more bizarre things to come. I just have to keep things to myself so people i know don't think im nuts.

yes i have seen that video and have it pulled back up at this moment..on the time travel to watch it again. i am not sure how much of it i believe but I do believe in time travel. and I do believe Trump has traveled in time. Its just the person putting out that video REALLY makes it look pretty wacky. I have an open mind but i am not gullible either.
10:55 PM - May 02, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
02 May, 11:24
Same here. He kind of lost me with the 3 day trip to Sirius in a light box. Not that I wouldn't go, mind you. πŸ˜›

BLACK SHEEP @BlackSheep
02 May, 11:01
Its not Time Travel. To understand better what it is and how it works the answer lies in 'Null Lines' (Point of Origin Unknown)

BLACK SHEEP @BlackSheep
02 May, 11:17
In response BLACK SHEEP to his Publication
In the begining there was the word. That word was sound. Everything is created by sound. When you think or feel, you emit a wave of energy which changes the energy around you to resonate at that same vibratory level. That wave is actually a sound, broadcasting beyond the range of human hearing. Form cannot exist without sound. (search Cymatics) The solar system is also the creation of sound. Everything is. In the beginning was the word and the word was... Sound. Watch Cymatics videos and you see a micro illustration of the universe and how particles shaped by sound form into mini planets, solar systems and galaxies. just through sound vibrations. Sound is also a wonderful form of healing because by resonating the body and its organs at their proper vibration they can be healed. The Science of Sound allows us to move thru universal dimensions (Futurism) But thats another story πŸ˜‰

Cymatics - https://youtu.be/Q3oItpVa9...
https://youtu.be/i4ZTMkb39...
https://youtu.be/Q3oItpVa9...