P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
02 May, 01:53
Elon now controls what use to be [their] biggest bullhorn. [They] #Fooked . 😎🍿

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
QUESTION: Lets talk about Elon. I know he is/was a bad guy. He talked about brain implants and all kinds of bad shit...much like Klaus Schwab. He is said to not be very smart and not own Tesla..much like Zuckerburg. SO I would love to hear peoples thoughts on Musk. He certainly cant be too stupid..he is sending up satellites. so black hat flipped to white? I HOPE SO or we are in big trouble...with all those satellites going up.
02:18 PM - May 02, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
02 May, 06:20
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Elon saw the light and flipped imo. God has the power to change any heart. We tend to forget that. Hard to imagine that President Trump is one of the only billionaire’s that God is using. Let’s see what happens! 🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 May, 07:28
I'm sensing and believing that now. Praying and trusting, but still watching closely.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
02 May, 09:42
I believe he's flipped - have you heard of Jessie Czebotar? Is Elon a common name? She briefly mentions Elon in a video. She was brought up on the dark side with someone called Elon. She invited God into her heart at a young age and has since been fighting the good fight - He was her friend/cousin/brother? (they actually look alike) Check out her videos/blog (Think its patreon or some other alternate platform - also on reveal report) https://twitter.com/Czebot...

David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 May, 03:27
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
We were told that we're watching a movie, so nothing is as it seems. That could mean Musk is a double who replaced the real one (good actors make good movies), or he's working with the white hats. Doesn't really matter as long as we win in the end.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 May, 03:31
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Agree...but I really dont think hes a clone.....I think he is working with white hats. Some are saying he is a clone.