P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
02 May, 01:53
Elon now controls what use to be [their] biggest bullhorn. [They] #Fooked . 😎🍿

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 May, 02:55
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
ALSO the sale isnt completed for 3-6 months..so officially he does NOT own it yet. And Mike Lindell just got axed on twitter after only 2 hours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
02 May, 03:06
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
hmmn kinda like B* den is not really pres* ident ?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
LOL something like that. You know..this could be a white hat psyop. How do we know..that Elon SUPPOSEDLY bought twitter but it takes a FULL 3-6 months for it to go through? Something right there is off with me. It doesnt take 6 months to buy a company. SO I think this is a psyop. Wait until the deal fails to go through. It was to see if patriots would go back or not. You are being tested. IN 6 months when the ink is dry..then reconsider the sewer fields if you want.
03:24 PM - May 02, 2022
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
02 May, 03:27
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Totally, I must say he plays his role well πŸ˜‰