P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
02 May, 01:53
Elon now controls what use to be [their] biggest bullhorn. [They] #Fooked . 😎🍿

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 May, 02:55
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
ALSO the sale isnt completed for 3-6 months..so officially he does NOT own it yet. And Mike Lindell just got axed on twitter after only 2 hours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
hmmn kinda like B* den is not really pres* ident ?
03:06 PM - May 02, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 May, 03:24
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
LOL something like that. You know..this could be a white hat psyop. How do we know..that Elon SUPPOSEDLY bought twitter but it takes a FULL 3-6 months for it to go through? Something right there is off with me. It doesnt take 6 months to buy a company. SO I think this is a psyop. Wait until the deal fails to go through. It was to see if patriots would go back or not. You are being tested. IN 6 months when the ink is dry..then reconsider the sewer fields if you want.

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 May, 03:27
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Totally, I must say he plays his role well πŸ˜‰

David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 May, 03:22
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
I don't know if you're serious but Bidan is most definitely not president. His inauguration was faked, no 21 gun salute, didn't go on AF1, military didn't salute him, and Trump never conceded. A group of high ranking military brass gathered at Mar A Lago on January 22 to meet with Trump. Read the Devolution series of articles to learn who controls the country. The military would never accept Biden as CiC due to his being a Chinese asset.

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 May, 03:26
In response David Treciak to his Publication
it was a sarcastic question/ answer … I’m with you πŸ‘‹