WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
01 February, 05:25
πŸ‘€πŸ’₯ πŸ”₯πŸ’—
If you know... you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
πŸ™πŸ’—Please be kind & do better bc we ALL know better & please don't shoot the messenger.πŸ™πŸ’—

Yesterday I got attacked by some "anons" for posting thisπŸ‘‡ & was not only shocked & needed to block someone.

Please know this about me, I had a HUGE wake up call after watching Out of Shadows & Fall of Cabal 1-10 last April. Ever since then I have been pouring my heart and Soul~ literally thousands and thousands of hours~ countless sleepless nights~ this past year alone as a seeker of truth..πŸ’—πŸ™

AND that I don't post anything unless I've heard it usually from multiple eliable sources. πŸ’—πŸ™
09:22 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Rose739) can see their posts

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
09 February, 11:45
Would absolutely LOVE it if this is true!! Lots of stuff is out there suggesting or claiming various people are actually alive. Hoping we get to find out for sure on all of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 11:48
In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
09 February, 11:27
I too am sorry that people were cruel, absolutely no reason for it.

In fact I find it odd that people can be so sure this isn't true, when many spent the last couple of days posting that it Michael Jackson performing in the Superbowl? I saw only agreement or hopes it was true. I hope you will not be discouraged and will keep up the good fight!

Darkness divides us. Light unites us.
WWG1WGA

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
09 February, 11:11
This has been debunked and people get irritated when people post things that are not true and have already been debunked. We don't like to spread things that are false, that's what the dems do. Just because multiple people post something that is wrong, doesn't make it true. People shouldn't be mean to you though. They should just inform you, not berate you.

09 February, 11:14
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
I hear you 100%... I wouldnt have postd it if Santa Surfing hadn't confirmed it several times.. but I guess time will tell... for now I am open to it being true.πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
09 February, 10:57
the only problem i have with this is the timeline. Jr "died" in 1999 with no children at the time.

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
09 February, 11:13
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
i believe Carolyn was 3-6 months pregnant at the time of the crash!! Kayleigh is one sharp cookie so who cares who her daddy is!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 February, 10:55
been in it since march 2020- saw same docs + plandemic-it's emotionally taxing- but im so thankful to be awake!!!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
09 February, 10:54
this is not the platform for that type of behavior. we need to all come together and alert others of nasty rude people. kinda like the libs did on twitter with the make em famous and a pic of their profile.

In response Sheila E** to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 February, 10:47
So sorry people attacked you... That's NOT what real ANONS do!
I agree with you... she is a special lady.

09 February, 10:50
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—