πŸ‘€πŸ’₯ πŸ”₯πŸ’—
If you know... you know.
05:25 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
10 February, 10:12
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
nope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
10 February, 10:04
love our girl Kayleigh!! Beautiful, Classy, intelligent & not afraid to speak her mind!! πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
10 February, 10:06
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜˜

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
09 February, 11:07
Since the plane crash was in 1999 and they had no children at the time and she IS older than 22 this is not true. So much disinformation which really hurts us.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
09 February, 10:47
I'm not seeing it.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
09 February, 10:47
i would say she is older than 22.

Back 2 Square 1 @Bk2Sq1
09 February, 10:44
Two things that would make me so happy! JFK JR and Carolyn to be alive and Trump taking back his rightful place.

09 February, 10:50
In response Back 2 Square 1 to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

02 February, 09:22
πŸ™πŸ’—Please be kind & do better bc we ALL know better & please don't shoot the messenger.πŸ™πŸ’—

Yesterday I got attacked by some "anons" for posting thisπŸ‘‡ & was not only shocked & needed to block someone.

Please know this about me, I had a HUGE wake up call after watching Out of Shadows & Fall of Cabal 1-10 last April. Ever since then I have been pouring my heart and Soul~ literally thousands and thousands of hours~ countless sleepless nights~ this past year alone as a seeker of truth..πŸ’—πŸ™

AND that I don't post anything unless I've heard it usually from multiple eliable sources. πŸ’—πŸ™

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
09 February, 11:45
Would absolutely LOVE it if this is true!! Lots of stuff is out there suggesting or claiming various people are actually alive. Hoping we get to find out for sure on all of them.

Only followers of this user (Rose739) can see their posts

02 February, 09:21
Do any of us know when she was REALLY born?πŸ™„ It would be a brilliant Q plan to change her bday as a way to keep her safe.πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

Lish Lish @LishLish773211
02 February, 11:19
I agree there is a resemblence, but she looks older than 22 (they had no children as of 1999), so I would say this is unlikely.

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
02 February, 08:19
Look closely.πŸ˜‰

02 February, 08:52
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
πŸ’—πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ˜‡

01 February, 05:29
πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—MUST BE GETTING SOOOOOOO CLOSE FOR THEM TO RELEASE THIS?!!!πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—

Math Preacher @Mathpreacher
02 February, 07:59
Who released it?