Mama Tee @MamaT
Grow ANY kind of food, even bananas & oranges, all year round using Earth's stored ground heat at 52° at 8 foot deep, to heat your greenhouse for a dollar a day during the winter.

That's unbelievable.

If you time your planting right, you'd have food growing for winter, right when your summer garden food supply starts to run out.

Or if you built 2 of them, you could just simply keep alternating the timing of planting, to keep this going between the 2 of them, all year round, every year.

Don't forget to TAPE YOUR SEEDS to the EDGE of the South Pole of a strong magnet for an hour before you plant, for radically improved germination, growth & taste.

Great tutorial below :
Magnetic Seed Experiment & the POLAR molecule known as WATER.
👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/pimvByiiY...
☝️☝️☝️

Isn't it strange that ALL living systems are resultants of, & thereby affected by, magnetic Fields? 🤔

⚡ϕ 🧲

@vDarknessFalls
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

12:26 PM - May 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
02 May, 04:54
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Interesting about seeds. my area has permafrost to 8.5ft, so our greenhouses would need to be 12ish feet to level out temps. i would absolutely LOVE to build one of those here and give it a try.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
suZy Connolly @suZq14
02 May, 03:57
put seeds in your mouth for 30 seconds before planting, this will provide food tailored to your specific body requirements

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
02 May, 03:47

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 03:37
😘Wow thanks did not know that about seeds💜

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
02 May, 03:00
We have too many critters where I live... They will eat everything I plant! Libs don't let deer hunters use their land....

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
02 May, 06:28
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
there are deer deterent plants that work quite well!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
02 May, 07:13
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Deer repellent plants and a fence around the garden does wonders

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
02 May, 02:48
👇

Water Mark @Watermark
02 May, 01:45
Ken's videos are fantastic. Well worth your time to watch his magnetism presentations. When I first stumbled across him, I watched mesmerized for hours at a time. This information (and vibration materials) is conspicuously absent in most engineering education's syllabus.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 May, 01:22
Interesting. I posted about this a few days ago. We must all be on the same wavelength. 👍

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Law & Physics @physics171
02 May, 01:20
Ringing cedars.
Ring Like a bell?
Return of the Cedar races?
Plants growing around where people are living adapt and provide what the body needs.
Keep seeds in the mouth, adapting to the individuals DNA, growing the plant with the nutrients that we specifically need.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
02 May, 01:16
AZ….

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 May, 12:55

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 May, 12:48
wow, ty♥️