Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 May, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Bouchard @Peekaboo1966
😫How is everyone getting back on Twitter, but I can't
03:03 PM - May 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Peekaboo1966 in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
02 May, 08:57
In response Nancy Bouchard to her Publication
Created a new account this morning after being suspended again. Going through a different search engine using my daughter’s phone number. They’ve logged me out twice so it’s a good thing I remembered my password. Trying not to post much. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 May, 05:04
its a temporary stay

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 May, 03:38
It won’t last. I created a 5th, they suspended me yesterday with little to no activity. It’s not even worth it tbh.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 May, 03:22
I’ve never even been on twitter, I like being here where ther is no censorship & honestly not needed here, we respect each other here
We’re on the same team here
I get that some want to go back, but why go back and be subjected al kinds of shills

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 May, 03:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I figured out a way without a twitter acc to follow those I like to pray for cover and support with by individually saving their profile , so I can support them that way. I can’t reply or a post but it lets me know what’s going on and how to cover them . As they digitally fight this war bring encouragement help and hope to the Twitter system. ❤️😉

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
01 May, 03:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Twitter is a warzone and the frontline of the information war. I like to be in the middle of the action. Sometimes.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
01 May, 03:05
Twitter is Assho!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
02 May, 08:45
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Confirmed. Lost my new acoount after 4 days. Is there a lst of “no no’s” anywhere?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 May, 11:31
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication