Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 May, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Bouchard @Peekaboo1966
01 May, 03:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😫How is everyone getting back on Twitter, but I can't

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I’ve never even been on twitter, I like being here where ther is no censorship & honestly not needed here, we respect each other here
We’re on the same team here
I get that some want to go back, but why go back and be subjected al kinds of shills
03:22 PM - May 01, 2022
In response Nancy Bouchard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
01 May, 03:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Twitter is a warzone and the frontline of the information war. I like to be in the middle of the action. Sometimes.

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 May, 03:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I figured out a way without a twitter acc to follow those I like to pray for cover and support with by individually saving their profile , so I can support them that way. I can’t reply or a post but it lets me know what’s going on and how to cover them . As they digitally fight this war bring encouragement help and hope to the Twitter system. ❤️😉