Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Super stealth mode on Twitter.
Lets see how good we are at keeping secrets.
12:07 PM - May 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 May, 03:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Perhaps follow a few lefties to blend in and look like sheep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 May, 01:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 May, 01:27
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
one of those crashed in the kern river canyon in the early 80s, I cannot imagine what they have now

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 May, 09:04
wonder if they go by how fast one gains followers , and or who the followers are .

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 May, 08:56
We won't say anything...

LOLY LOPEZ @Lalolylo14
02 May, 01:51
Love your misterious. I only try to understand what u say , meanwhile i look for you wherever you can be.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 May, 11:41

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 May, 09:18

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
01 May, 08:47

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
01 May, 08:32
I ran out of email addresses and numbers and tricks to get around?

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
01 May, 08:14
🥸🤫

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 May, 04:04
Mum’s the word from me, VK. 🤫
All I know for sure is:

#FamilyIsEverything
[They] Fooked.
NCSWIC
God Wins.

TS = 12:07 > 37.
Caps = 52 > 7 > 34.

https://qalerts.app/?n=37
https://qalerts.app/?n=34

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
01 May, 02:53
Is it cool if we use tour profile pic just to confuse the haters?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 May, 02:52

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
01 May, 02:43
rendez-vois TIME

Anne Kats @anneanon1
01 May, 02:41
ready 🤫

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
01 May, 02:39

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
01 May, 02:36
from dark to light lol

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 May, 02:36

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
01 May, 02:34

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 May, 02:28

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 May, 02:23

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
01 May, 02:03
so stealth I haven’t figured it out yet!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 May, 02:01
I don't know anything about anybody. But can I get a glass, please—just ice.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 May, 01:47
different type of ./test?

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 May, 01:19
I watched folks put out some pretty gross tweets, kept my distance. Didn’t comment negatively, nor make any hasty tweets or rts. They still zapped me. It’s confusing as all hell. So now I get to read, that’s it. Not even worth the stress of trying to figure it out anymore. 5 was the magic # 🤷‍♀️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 May, 12:57
; )

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 May, 12:51

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 May, 12:49
VK - use your cat's name, "classified" or "catified" with his pic.
Can't believe you were suspended so quickly ... ditto with Kim ... the followers ramp up and they shut you down.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
01 May, 12:45
i'm guessing that is one will de-cloak once #55 is confirmed...
https://twitter.com/vincen...