Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 May, 07:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I just got back on Twat yesterday. So far so good. 5/3/22 is a marker??? VK this world is getting crazier by the day warp speed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 May, 06:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 May, 06:58

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
01 May, 04:08
yesterday you followed 589
-2 gives 587 :)

+ 1221 followers!

vibes are through the roof!

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
01 May, 03:16
TRUMP card coming.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
01 May, 02:21
❤🤍💙

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 May, 02:17
two’s day!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 May, 02:15

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Golden Times donated @Golden
01 May, 02:05
3, 2, 1, ... Go 🐸 Anon Army
Join
Train
Lead

3-images

Sir Shrek @ShreknD
01 May, 01:40
two days behind ?

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 May, 01:34

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 May, 12:54
Wait.....aren't we 2 days ahead of schedule👀👀👀👀

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 May, 05:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thats what i was thinking also!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 May, 12:53
And the Universe confirms the -2 (btw thats 3 17s in 2 posts😊)

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 May, 06:59
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 May, 12:34
So for the past I would say two weeks every time I login I get notifications but even after I check them all it shows I have two notifications but I don’t it doesn’t seem to want to go away it’s always there that number 2

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 May, 01:49
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
yeah what is up w/ that,
mine has been stuck at 15 for about 6 months 😆

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 May, 12:29
It is...

# 1201

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 May, 01:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😉😎

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 May, 12:27
I see 121✨

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
01 May, 12:23
I can't wait for Tuesday > 123

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 May, 12:22

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
01 May, 12:19
12:01 ts
Today is the 121st day of the year.

18th Sunday of the year 😁

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
01 May, 12:22
In response Liberte Mom to her Publication
So, tuesday will be the 123rd day of the year. 😇

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 May, 12:18
May 3
Durham report?

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
01 May, 12:16
I was guessing it referred to Trump post on Truth which came early 🤷‍♂️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 May, 12:15
-2 Confirmed:
In the military, there is a march command called "Mark Time".
The reason the command is given, is that as a unit , they are still in a state of readiness to move out on the next command.
It is hard for many people to grasp the training, discipline and attention needed to be able to march in formation and move.
I'd say right now, Anons are marking time and it is nearing time for us to march forward again.
H/T Maguire's.

Ken Mac @KenMac
01 May, 03:16
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
We will soon hear the Double Time! command 👍😀

John Tiger @JohnTiger
01 May, 08:05
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Left right left brother!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 May, 12:09
I think you’re right.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
01 May, 12:07
Joe Biden's IQ?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
01 May, 12:20
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Let's be honest, Joe Biden is a major dumb fuck.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
01 May, 12:06
two days ahead of schedule?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
01 May, 12:06
two days ahead of schedule?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
01 May, 12:05
Do you have a fever? -2 in May is awfully cold.

memes matter @NoComment
01 May, 12:05
,in relation to