Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 May, 12:01
I think its -2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
-2 Confirmed:
In the military, there is a march command called "Mark Time".
The reason the command is given, is that as a unit , they are still in a state of readiness to move out on the next command.
It is hard for many people to grasp the training, discipline and attention needed to be able to march in formation and move.
I'd say right now, Anons are marking time and it is nearing time for us to march forward again.
H/T Maguire's.
12:15 PM - May 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
John Tiger @JohnTiger
01 May, 08:05
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Left right left brother!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
01 May, 03:16
We will soon hear the Double Time! command 👍😀

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 May, 02:21
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I love you as well, Kathy,
To me, the realization that everyone was going through the same thing at the same time made the struggle easier. That is what we are seeing here on AnonUp.
I feel blessed to have experienced what I did, when I did it.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 May, 01:26

01 May, 01:30
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
DDK....Much love, my brother!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

01 May, 01:06
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
We march together, side by side!
We got this!!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
01 May, 12:21
1221 😎

01 May, 12:22
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
That was totally an accident...

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
01 May, 12:17