Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 April, 08:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Struggle still sucks though, and I think anyone who has would say that. ALL the shit I went thru, SUCKED< but still has some fun times. SINCE fkrs wanted to kill me, and pursued me, to do so. Would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy outsmarting them and kicking their asses. lol
08:13 AM - May 01, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
01 May, 11:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I think of it as Gods furnis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 May, 11:56
In response memes matter to her Publication
I think it is meant to be awesome they just gotta GITMO trot the ds, in current conditions, super stupid, lots of it. Yep.

01 May, 08:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
ONLY when I had too, but shit, I bet David wasn't all saddy pants when he went to battle, bet he enjoyed taking the evil down.