Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
01 May, 11:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 May, 11:45
Dragging my ass over the finish line: if one exists!

Very Special Sunday Rally!!!🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 May, 09:46
Struggles tend to bring us closer to God and our dependence on Him. It is His strength that infuses us, keeps us going because we have hope. We who are warriors for truth stand strong because we are never alone in this battle.
"For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Philippianes 4:13. 😇

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 May, 08:13
Struggle still sucks though, and I think anyone who has would say that. ALL the shit I went thru, SUCKED< but still has some fun times. SINCE fkrs wanted to kill me, and pursued me, to do so. Would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy outsmarting them and kicking their asses. lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 May, 08:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
ONLY when I had too, but shit, I bet David wasn't all saddy pants when he went to battle, bet he enjoyed taking the evil down.

memes matter @NoComment
01 May, 11:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I think of it as Gods furnis

Patty Malek @patty888
01 May, 07:37
Struggle is 3D the matrix...ease and grace is 5D.
Be in 5D and will go in flow.

Elaine Duerden @Elaine
01 May, 07:22
I needed that today
Thank you 🙏💖

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
01 May, 12:34

Diana DJT @Diana
30 April, 09:14
The Road Less Traveled, life is a struggle…. my life has been a struggle. I have not sacrificed my only son, who exiled me from his life because I am in his mind a conspiracy theorist, I deserve to be punished because I am fighting for our freedoms, our children, everything that these fooking evildoers want to take away from us! He has betrayed me, I have sacrificed, my heart hurts, but it would hurt more if I chose to not stand up for what God has sent me here to do…. I shall continue to trust the plan, I believe in God & I trust humanity, there are more good people, God wins🙏🏼❤️

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
30 April, 09:05
The struggle is real...but I refuse to give up

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 April, 09:02
I've finally figured that out. Thank you.

Storm Rider @StormRider
30 April, 08:59
N E V E R
I've come to far to turn back now.

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
30 April, 08:59
Thank you for these vibes, really needed to hear that right now. The struggle has been real.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 April, 08:49
Thought you might like this. You already posted about it.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 April, 09:04
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Awesome - thank you.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
30 April, 08:48
Absolutely true…Won’t give up👊🏽

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 April, 08:48
Just wanted to say Hi. I hope you are doing well.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 April, 09:04
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Hi T! I am...hope the same for you!
Nice to have POTUS posting on Truth, right?!