Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness against infection is as low as minus-293.33% among the triple jabbed, and as high as minus-73.08% among the partly jabbed.

Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation is as low as minus-91.53% among the partly jabbed, and as high as minus-30% among the double jabbed.

Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness against death is as low as minus-101.07% among the triple jabbed, and as high as minus-2.75% among the partly jabbed.

This isn’t anywhere near the 95% effectiveness you’ve been lied to about for the past year is it?" https://dailyexpose.uk/202...
06:13 AM - May 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
02 May, 12:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
side note; my father un law told me after this, that ivermectin is a great anti inflammatory after witnessing things like this in his practice multiple times through the years. 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
01 May, 03:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
When you don't even have the brain cells to sniff out the glue that's for lunch, this is the kind of shit you come up with.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen posted here in a while.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts