Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
30 April, 09:21
take out the spaces in link

DISNEY STAR PUTS HOLLYWOOD ON BLASTS...

https: // www .youtube .com/ watch?v= lSlAGrEplQw

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 May, 10:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙃I know! I just got plunked off Twitter AGAIN😝 I will just wait for TS. Not doing that all over again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 May, 08:40
Zero.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 May, 01:42
I do have to run tiktok videos through 2 apps prior to being able to post. Not censorship related issue of course. Happy to take extra steps if content is worth sharing.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
01 May, 12:26

LOLY LOPEZ @Lalolylo14
01 May, 12:25
No soporto la censura de los justos! Mis respetos VK

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 April, 11:47
Thanks, VK — I appreciate AU, and your continued challenges, clues, and vibes for the home team.

N =14.
TS = 21:22 > 34.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 April, 11:02
SO GRAB ANOTHER EMAIL CALL UR SELF LIGHTING_VK

30 April, 10:39
😜SOME BODY IS AFRAID OF YOU

30 April, 10:30
WHAT DID YOU GET SUSPENDED FOR WTH

joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 April, 10:21
No censorship, no arguing/bickering/infighting, no hatred, no Trump coins and all the garbage... Pretty freaking kooooool!

Patriot At LARGE @PatriotAtLarge
30 April, 10:15
twitter is bullshit y’all did nothing wrong. im done out.........

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 April, 10:13
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
30 April, 10:10
; )

amen

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
30 April, 10:05

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
30 April, 10:02
Maybe the censorship will get better on twit, but i really believe the value of Elon (white hat control) buying twitter is that he purchased the evidence of multiple crimes connected to the twitter platform. These crimes need to be exposed.
The icing on the cake is how profoundly triggered the left is currently.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 April, 11:50
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
HIlarious

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
30 April, 09:37

LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 April, 09:37
...And I love it!💗💗💗💗

EAL Stokes @EAL
30 April, 09:36
Twitter is just a joke.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
30 April, 09:38
Talk about vibes today... @doqholliday @vincentkennedy , As I am watching the link posted by Trilby and VK. This pops up... No kidding. Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
30 April, 10:24
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
Val Kilmer rocked Doc Holiday… I dont know our Doc, but I bet a smooth character carries that name along with VK. i jumped on anon up looking for VKs words and to find hope for the future because my soul couldnt give up. i am glad i came here because in the process I found a fortune in all of you. 💕

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 April, 09:35
Free Speech fo sho! :)

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
30 April, 09:34

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
30 April, 09:28

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
30 April, 09:25
I tried twice to paste it in full and it wouldn't take.
Every once in a while that will happen.

So, I just took out the spaces.
I appreciate your response.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 April, 11:39
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

Pink Totter @Totter
01 May, 12:56
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
When I have that problem I type something in above the link, most of the time it helps.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 April, 09:24
Sometimes the format of the videos doesnt post here
its not censorship its a coding issue

I deal with it nonstop

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 April, 11:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Maybe the coding issue is intentional. It would prevent the other sites from gaining ranking. Puts everyone on the same LEVEL play ground.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts