The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
So.. my wife.. who continually calls me crazy and a conspiracy theorist.. who threatened to divorce me or even stab me just a few shorts months ago.. woke up this morning and said this.. “Im serious. Ive had my head in the sand for a while and now I want to know whats going on.”. Ive already shared all my beliefs and offered proof many times. So Im not really sure what she wants to know? So we will have a sit down this evening and I will answer her questions the best way I can. Please pray that the Holy Ghost gives me the words to speak in an understanding way and softens her heart. Pray for us both to have discernment. Thank you!
02:46 PM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 April, 04:00
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
You got it - Sending

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 04:15
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragnhild Næss @Ragnhild
30 April, 03:43
Prayers from Norway. God bless you and your wife.

30 April, 03:45
In response Ragnhild Næss to his Publication
Thank you! Blessings to you in Norway from Oregon!

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
30 April, 03:13

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
30 April, 03:09
Congrats! mine still will not believe any of this is planned, thinks it's all about money and refuses to look at anything. Start small with things they can see

Martin Armstrong's blog is a great source of alt news. I read it first thing every morning and was reading him before Q.

https://www.armstrongecono...

video:
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Food:
https://www.coreysdigs.com...

Ice Age Farmer videos - he talks about how they gamed all this out
https://www.bitchute.com/p...

This is a good one https://www.bitchute.com/v...

30 April, 03:13
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Thanks for sharing these links! Book marking them. Good stuff! Praying for your relationship too!

30 April, 03:15
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Do you mind if I share this post? 👆I just wasnt sure because it has a little bit of personal stuff in the post?

30 April, 03:09

30 April, 03:10
In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication
Thank you these are all great Red Pill videos!

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
30 April, 03:03
Feel your frustration brother. Best of luck to you!

30 April, 03:06
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
Thank you!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
30 April, 02:57
And So it Is~

🙏

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
30 April, 02:56
you will do fine - obviously you have set the stage in a very comforting way - God Bless

30 April, 03:04
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
❤️Thank you!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 April, 02:56
Heavenly Father please wrap your loving arms around this relationship,so they will know your strength,wisdom and love.

30 April, 03:05
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Amen! Thank you!

Celery Juicer @Emme
30 April, 02:55
🙏🏼🙏🏼💕🍾

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
30 April, 02:54
been there done that,🤪 and have faith that God will move mountains!!! sometimes it feels like I move a bit forward and then a bit back (cognitive dissonance) But trust that He has got this!!! ❤️🙏🏼

30 April, 03:05
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Amen! Thank you!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 April, 02:53
Wow! I've got a wonderful husband who is just starting to wake, after years of humoring me with my talk of 911 and no moon landing, etc. Praying for both of you. God wants you two to be together, so happy she is waking! 💞🙏

30 April, 03:07
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you! Praying for your husband too!

30 April, 02:53

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 April, 02:50
🙏

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 April, 02:54
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
This is so good to hear! I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, there might still be hope for me, regarding my husband, as well. :)

Christiane Costa @christianecosta
30 April, 02:48
🙏🙏