The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
30 April, 02:46
So.. my wife.. who continually calls me crazy and a conspiracy theorist.. who threatened to divorce me or even stab me just a few shorts months ago.. woke up this morning and said this.. “Im serious. Ive had my head in the sand for a while and now I want to know whats going on.”. Ive already shared all my beliefs and offered proof many times. So Im not really sure what she wants to know? So we will have a sit down this evening and I will answer her questions the best way I can. Please pray that the Holy Ghost gives me the words to speak in an understanding way and softens her heart. Pray for us both to have discernment. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
30 April, 02:56
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
you will do fine - obviously you have set the stage in a very comforting way - God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it