Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So if the "antidote" to the bioweapon is a fully functioning immune system (maybe with a bit of help from HCQ, ivermectin, etc.) then you don't actually need to stock or distribute the antidote. You just need to refrain from participation in the second part of the binary bioweapon, which is the jab that reprogams your body to emit damaging spike proteins and erodes your CD8 cells away.

Lovely people, those communists. Not.
06:30 AM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 April, 08:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Miracle Mineral Solution -MMS - Oxygenizes Cells.

Chlorine dioxide, taken orally or through the skin, enters the body through the blood plasma and not, as assumed, through the red blood cells everywhere. That is, with MMS, we suddenly have chlorine dioxide as a second system that can carry oxygen in the body.
👉🏻 https://mms-seminar.com/en...

A low oxygen environment deprives the cells of essential nutrients needed for energy, cleaning out toxins and wastes. As a result our body fluids and blood can become dirty and toxic. Lack of oxygen weakens every bodily system and is the main cause of disease. It weakens the immune system, which can lead to viral infections, DNA Acid body pH
👉🏻 https://fiveseasonsmedicin...

4 pictures

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
30 April, 06:43
Yes, the sad thing that a cousin of me don't want to hear anything from me during the covid hoax. She followed the narrativ and get total vaxxed with family. Now she was at doc and made a blood test on whole family.
Result: She is the only one which still have Antibody in blood. Her Husband and the two childs haven't it anymore.😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
30 April, 06:33
Im about to fuck stuff up. I dont care what others think