Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 01:01
has a pp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 April, 10:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good Lord! Do they all have pp’s? 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
It sure seems like it. If they're a high profile Jewish "woman," then you can almost bet on it. There was an article recently about pharmaceutical company CEO's and the pictures were hilarious. Here's the CEO of Pfizer, for example. Notice anything? BTW, some of them are less convincing looking "women" than this one.
04:41 AM - Apr 30, 2022
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 April, 01:02
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Ya, some are easier to spot than others. Bizzarro land….. Especially the ones where you can’t figure out which gender they’re trying to be. Eating in a restaurant awhile back, a very tall ‘girl’ came in to pick up take out…..pink capri pants, very femine white lacy top, long hair pulled back with a big barette….then ‘she’ turned toward me and I noticed the small beard and mustache! 🤷‍♀️

David Treciak @scifiwriter
30 April, 03:43
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I started watching a new movie the other night, but when I found out Gaby Hoffman was the "female" romantic lead I turned it off. These trannies have ruined Hollywood for me and I find myself speculating about the true gender of actresses instead of just enjoying the movie. Andie MacDowell stars in a few of my favorite films, like Groundhog Day and 4 Weddings and a Funeral, but now I'm pretty sure she's a he. Their name is a almost always a giveaway, as in GLENN Close, so the fact that she publicly goes by "Andie" makes her suspect.