Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Twitter still comped. Mostly due to libs reporting.
12:57 PM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 April, 12:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤔"comped"..$$$$ or compromised???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 April, 12:32
was this your last post ;) .... ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 April, 06:19
I want to join in the fun on twitter to comment & share but I’ll continue in stealth mode on my suspended but still up account to screen grab

29 April, 06:10

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
29 April, 03:36
Wise to use camouflage

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
29 April, 02:58
no its because musk is still compromised. notice he now says he is going to follow the laws which Byden is changing toward free speach. he was never on your side.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 April, 02:54
Round up

NEO ONE @Neo
29 April, 02:52
Source code still locked.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 April, 02:39
found this we need to get his out i cant find away to download this video anybody know how
https://twitter.com/ChefsT...

29 April, 06:30
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
I screen recorded it. I recall see it being shared a while ago.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 April, 08:39
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 April, 02:36
we do have them out numbered this time whats that when one goes down another takes it place we can always change our emails and keep going

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 April, 02:36
33 club battleground.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 April, 01:39
If they ban us all again its ok. Our house is comfy af. I red pill every day outside of social media.😊

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 April, 04:39
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Same...woke many up with personal face to face conversations

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
29 April, 01:37
I called Biden a pedophile in response to one of his Twit posts. You know pushing my luck. So far still there but I’m a miniscule presence.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 April, 04:41
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I did this one to one of his post...by miracle i am still there

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
29 April, 01:37
I"ve got ghost ban in place...

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
29 April, 01:36
They lied about the number of members. Are they trying to make up for that by letting some of us come back?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
29 April, 01:34
I was kicked off first thing this morning.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 April, 08:37
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
THANKQ for your service fellow ANON

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 April, 08:38
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
lol good thats a pedo playground

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 April, 01:32
45 puzzles i they are cray VK

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 April, 01:27
These accounts and followers who engage with them, it's actually easy to find them:
Q__talk
QOrigins
PokerPolitics
AlKapDC

List is long btw.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
29 April, 01:26
🚫stream of weirdo follows.

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
29 April, 01:26
I posted CJTruths meme from Truth Social!last night and woke up this morning to a twitter permanent suspension with no reason why. I tried to attach the photos here but it won’t let me and I don’t know why. I’m so mad. I believe this was my 6th account😭😭

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 April, 01:19
Thay Q_talk account basically. Just check comments and who's engaged with him/her. Block (I know it's not real solution). Fooking trolls.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
29 April, 01:15
definitely so. tick tock...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 April, 01:14
Yep. They have bot teams for reporting. Have a shortlist. Will post a screenshot later.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
30 April, 03:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
EM needs an reversal bot 😄
guess that will be us

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
29 April, 01:13
Apr 28, 2020 9:26:16 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 7e0c54 No. 8954206
https://twitter.com/Twitte...

All the walls are falling down.
Q

>>>------------< >

Twitter SupportTwitterSupport

We’re having some trouble delivering DMs right now. You may be getting DM notifications, but not seeing the messages that were sent. As soon as this is fixed, we’ll let you know!

4:57 PM · Apr 28, 2020·Sprinklr

>>>------------< >

Ecc 10:20 (E+J+T)
For a Bird of the Air shall Carry the Voice,
and That which Hath Wings shall Tell the Matter = = = > < >

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 April, 08:42
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
EVERY ANON should get a twit account just so all at the same time, they can tweet GIFs of things falling down, crumbling down, crashing down. Maybe when the My fellow Americans announcement comes, on all social media.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
29 April, 08:51
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
29 April, 01:08
I'm still struggling to try and make another email account. World's worst anon reporting for duty!

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
29 April, 02:57
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 April, 03:02
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Lol..... I'm not even making the effort, so BRAVO to YOU!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 April, 01:01
Libs don’t like us because we know how to use this…

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
29 April, 01:00
Sounds like Patriots need to try a little harder to blend in (for now) over there!

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 April, 08:40
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
somebody should call hilliary a cunt and see what happens

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
29 April, 12:59
The mop-up is habbening...