Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 12:57
Twitter still comped. Mostly due to libs reporting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
found this we need to get his out i cant find away to download this video anybody know how
https://twitter.com/ChefsT...
02:39 PM - Apr 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 April, 08:39
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 April, 08:40
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
@pocothunder 👆👆👆

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
02 July, 03:20
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Sounds like Carey Madej.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 April, 06:30
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
I screen recorded it. I recall see it being shared a while ago.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
29 April, 08:49
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
That's pretty intense. My son's dad did and he's having more and more things showing up, he does not look well. He's so stubborn.. I couldn't have done more. He would freak if he saw that.

I am not sure the mask and the music were called for...

But its certainly a red pill..

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 April, 11:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
thank you q17 i d k about how to do this kinda stuff you are awesome and thank you again